Maintenance Support Agreement
There are three features of the Maintenance Support Agreement (MSA). They are:
- No-charge software upgrades during the MSA period. This includes all software upgrades and updates for the same product covered by the License Agreement.
- One no-charge training class for each licensee. Additional classes are available at additional cost.
- A telephone number, and email address made available for licensees to use to get answers to questions regarding the software licensed. Incoming support calls are received between 8:00AM and 5:00PM M-F (Central Time Zone) except federally-recognized holidays.
- MSAs are renewed annually on the anniversary date of installation of the software, and are paid in advance. Invoices are sent approximately 30 days prior to expiration.
- MSA rates are subject to change without prior notice.